Sunday, October 29, 2006

I suspect I might find myself saying this again

I'm sure this won't be the last time I say this, but it's important to say it nonetheless.
If I make a criticism of France -- and I will do plenty of this as my campaign gathers momentum -- this does not imply that I believe that things are any better in Britain, or in any other country for that matter.
So if I say, 'French public services are a mess' this means that I think that French public services are a mess, not that I think British public services are spiffing, or that they do things so much better in Norway.
If I want to compare aspects of the situation in France with things elsewhere, then I will do so explicitly.
That is all.
Oh, and by the way, French public services are a mess!
Thank you for your attention
Victor
LibEgFrat to you all

No comments: